AGENDA OF RETAILTEC CONGRESS**
DAY 1. 15th November 2022
- Renata Juszkiewicz, Co-chair of the Program Council of RetailTec Congress
- Michał Pieprzny, Co-Chairman of the Program Council of RetailTec Congress
- Tomasz Chróstny, President, UOKiK
STRATEGIES IN THE NEW REALITY
- Dynamic changes in the Polish economy and forecasts for the industry for the immediate months
- How to face the challenges of the reality around us?
- How can technology enable us to face the current challenges?
- Effects of the insecure economic situation - forecasts for the immediate months
- Managing trade networks - challenges and directions of cooperation in the face of a new reality (employment, supply management, ensuring continuity of supplies)
- A global slowdown of e-trade. How hard does inflation strike e-commerce? How to prepare yourself for the slowdown of the e-commerce market?
- How to cope with it? - building an active promotion policy and growing advertisement costs
- A fall in the value of the consumer’s basket
- Renata Juszkiewicz, President of the Management Board, Polish Organization of Trade and Distribution
- Agnieszka Kubera, Products Managing Director Poland, Accenture
- Phd. Adam Manikowski, Vice President of the Management Board of the Żabka Group, Managing Director of Żabka Polska
- Henryk Orfinger, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, dr Irena Eris S.A.
- Prof. Konrad Raczkowski, Director of the Center for World Economy, UKSW
- Maciej Włodarczyk, CEO, Iglotex
- Piotr Mazurkiewicz, Journalist, Rzeczpospolita
- Energy restrictions and the specter of continuity threat in the functioning of the business
- Trade as critical infrastructure. Potential strategies and technological solutions
- Readiness of trade networks and preventive actions in the face of crisis risk
- Energy Efficiency Solutions. Adapting and optimizing standards to meet the needs of retail chains
- Marek Dobies, Board Member, Stowarzyszenie OSDnEE
- Krzysztof Kośmider, Managing Director, Accenture
- Maciej Kowalski, Chief Executive Officer, Enefit Polska
- Marcin Poniatowski, Board Member, Marketing Director, Lewiatan Holding
- Krzysztof Poznański, Managing Director, Polish Council of Shopping Centers
- Artur Zawieska, Dyrektor Techniczny, Auchan Polska
- Sonia Sobczyk-Grygiel, Journalist, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
- Michał Kowalski, Partner, Sigfox Poland
- De-globalisation of the supply chains and preparing new strategies for its functioning
- Supply chain management:
- Supplier as a trade partner
- How to manage local and foreign supplies
- Optimization and transparency of processes
- Risk reduction and improvement of logistic processes
- Challenges connected with shortage of goods and tools necessary for overcoming disruptions to the FMCG supply chain (reliable data, automated analytics)
- Product category management and optimization of the choice of assortment in the databases
- How to shorten the processing time and rebuild broken supply chains?
- How can innovative products help in strategy optimization?
- Alternative warehouse options and better optimization of the existing storage space
- Investments in automated warehouses and new technologies for packing and sending products
- Grzegorz Dołęga, Supply Chain Development Manager, Lotte Wedel
- Michał Samborski, Head of Development, Panattoni Development Europe
- Mateusz Staniszewski, Proxy, Distribution Center Director, Kaufland Polska
- Jacek Żurowski, Regional Director of Zebra Technologies in Central Europe
- Piotr Sędziak, Member of the Polish Association of Logistics and Purchasing Managers, PSME Expert, Managing Director, Orbico Supply
- Hanna Walczak, GS1 standards implementation Expert, GS1 Poland
- Dariusz Jadczak, Retail Manager, GS1 Poland
RETAIL TRENDS & INNOVATIONS
- Simon Geisman, Retail Industry Business Technology Consultant, Zebra Technologies
- Wojciech Wiesner, CVO, co-Founder, Xpress Delivery
- Key technology trends in retail in the face of dynamic macroeconomic changes
- E-commerce live and social commerce - shopping directly in the application
- Buy now, pay later – development of BNPL
- Looking for products with the use of images
- The development of augmented reality and its popularization
- Further growth of marketplaces
- The potential of the same day delivery in Poland
- Building traffic in e-commerce
- Piotr Hołownia, Country Digital Manager, IKEA
- Krzysztof Korus, Legal Counsel, Partner, DLK Legal Korus
- Marek Nowakowski, Business Development Manager, Exorigo-Upos
- Ewa Starkiewicz, Head of Digital, LEROY MERLIN
- Michał Przybysz, Chief Digital Officer, E-commerce Director, Board Member, Super-Pharm
- Kamil Zabadała, Country Manager - Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Infobip
- Michał Pieprzny, Co-chairman of the RetailTec Congress Advisory Board
- How will it look like in practice
- Changes felt in particular in e-commerce
- Legal loopholes and adjusting regulations to Polish law
- Krzysztof Korus, Legal Counsel, Partner, DLK Legal Korus
- Piotr Jastrzębski, Board Member, PricingLAB
- E-grocery market - food in e-commerce
- Subscription business model of sales – not only in e-commerce
- FoodTech - fashion or innovative solution for the retail industry
- Will the e-grocery industry smooth the way for such a form of sales?
- Testing the market of q-commerce shopping. Food sales as a growth factor of quick commerce services
- Marcin Dakowski, Managing Director, InPost Fresh
- Mateusz Kowalczyk, CEO & Co-Founder, Foodsi
- Arkadiusz Krupicz, Co-founder, Country Manager, pyszne.pl
- Bartek Prokopowicz, Head of Q-commerce, Glovo
- Marta Strzyżewska, Marketing & eCommerce Director, Frisco.pl
- Michalina Szczepańska Editor in chief, Handel magazine, VFP Communications
DAY 2. 16th November 2022
- Konrad Robak, Country & Business Development Manager, TOMRA Collection Solutions
- Małgorzata Bojańczyk, Director, Polskie Stowarzyszenie Rolnictwa Zrównoważonego „ASAP”
- Anna Miazga, Sustainability Manager, Accenture
- New trend in e-commerce - charge for carbon footprint meant for eco-projects
- Ecological benefits = economic and image benefits. How do the networks get involved in pro-environmental activities?
- Building pro-ecological awareness and behaviors
- Conscious shopping – development of pro-environmental activities in e-commerce
- Re-commerce trend – second life and trade in used goods
- Circular economy
- Climate neutrality given transformation
- The potential of the same day delivery in Poland - development of courier networks and the ecological expectations of one-day deliveries
- Magdalena Brzezińska, Director of Corporate Affairs, Group Żywiec
- Marta Mikliszańska, Head of Group Public Affairs & ESG, Allegro
- Michał Siwek, Head of International Hub Food & Agri Department, BNP Paribas Bank Poland
- Łukasz Zembowicz, Board Member, Sales and Marketing Director, DPD Polska
- Łukasz Stępniak, Editor in Chief, Wiadomości Handlowe
HUMAN IN RETAIL
CONSUMER - their experience and safety
- Katarzyna Zubrzycka, Head of Merchant and Acquirer CEE, VISA
- War’s influence on consumer behaviors
- Post-purchase activities taken by companies in reply to the changing reality
- How to meet the expectations of Generation Z, who is the first to actively look for interactive, unique, and digital services as a part of their purchase?
- Omnichannel and developing new access channels
- Modern tools for comfortable online payment service in Internet shops and communication with customers
- How can virtual technologies help in solving real challenges?
- Customer data platform, building own communication channels and access channels
- Trade data analysis as a key to building better client experience: personalization of offers, trust building, loyalty programs
- Andrzej Czarnecki, Director of Retail Network Development Department, Neonet
- Grzegorz Rogaliński, Chief Executive Officer, Exorigo-Upos
- Wojciech Wieroński, Expert in the commercial sector, Member of the CIMA Council
- Marek Złakowski, Digital & Customer Development Director, Jeronimo Martins Poland
- Katarzyna Zubrzycka, Head of Merchant and Acquirer CEE, VISA
- Michalina Szczepańska, Editor in chief, Handel magazine, VFP Communications
- Katarzyna Karbowska, Senior Sales Engineer, SOTI
- Piotr Miroszewski, Sales Director, Snowflake
- Błażej Janik, Director of strategic contract execution, Limitless Technologies
EMPLOYEE - creating their experiences
- Managing employee experiences. Employee Experience and Employer Branding
- Focusing on an employee from a longtime perspective
- Aiming at the development of employee’s competences
- Mapping the employee journey and managing their experiences
- Change of transactional model into a relational model
- Employer's responsibility
- Facilitation of work thanks to technological solutions
- Optimization of store processes and planning work time
- Keeping employees and growing “war for talents”
- Karolina Cikowska, Country Lead, Upwardly Global
- Joanna Czuchnowska, HR Director, Media Markt Saturn
- Kalina Kordalska, Director of the Employee Relations Department, Kaufland
- Kinga Kurysia, Sub-Editor, Magazyn Rekruter
OPTIMISATION - THE NEW FACE OF THE FUTURE OF TRADE
President of the Board of Directors of POHiD, Vice President of EuroCommerce
Country Managing Director, Accenture Poland
- Growth through optimisation
- How not to fall into the traps of optimisation while ensuring business continuity and nurturing business growth, e.g. through investment or innovation?
- New business models and challenges. How to remain resilient and how to build value in the industry in difficult times? What direction is the trade market going in?
- How to identify cost drivers. What actions should networks take to be more cost-optimal?
- How to implement long-term actions in business processes and thus build business value and achieve the desired goal?
- How does technology enable cost rationalization?
CEO BAKALLAND 2014-2019, CEO, DG Marek Moczulski
Managing Director Finance, Board Member,
Media Saturn Holding Polska
Board Member for Sales,
INCREASED COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH COST OPTIMISATION
- How to increase competitiveness through cost optimization? We discuss rational implementation of improvements in 4 areas:
- Supply chain - case: Franprix, Douglas
- Promotions case: Coop
- Commercial space - case: One-Stop
- Labor costs - case: Coop
Senior Account Executive,
Senior Commercial Executive,
- Creating and leveraging new customer touch points with the retail chain's brand in X-commerce, stationary network on the basis of analysis of the customer's purchase path
- What does it give to have both stationary stores and X-commerce - real-time tools in both stationary stores and online channels (in the area of supply chain, customer communication)
- Entering Marketplace - is it an improvement for everyone?
- What processes should be automated, what results should we expect from automation?
- Digital Transformation. Is it worth betting on out-of-the-box solutions - when to build your own? The biggest challenges encountered in transformations
Senior Commercial Executive,
President, Chamber of the Electronic Economy
Head of Digital,
Director of Strategic Projects of the Commercial Department,
Head of Fashion & Retail Poland, Director, Accenture
FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Head of Development, Member of the Board, Fast White Cat
Communications Capability Lead, Accenture Song
Executive Creative Director, Accenture Song
- How to understand customer needs?
- How to adapt CX to the changing needs of customers in the digital age?
- Customer optimisation i.e. thinking in terms of investment rather than cost. How to contribute to customer growth and customer retention strategies?
- Inclusive Customer Experience not only in optimizing the customer's buying process, but as enhancing the customer's value and increasing the shopping basket.
- Customer segmentation and personalisation. How to improve the customer experience.
- Personalising the shopping experience - how does technology help increase the size of current and future shopping baskets, maximise margins and strengthen customer loyalty?
- Building a sense of customer security in the digital shopping process?
- Seamless payments - how can the development of payments meet customers' growing demands for convenience and security throughout the shopping path?
Vice President of Development, Customer and Digital, CCC
Head of B2B, Allegro
Vice President of the Management Board, InPost
Regional Director for Central Europe, Zebra Technologies
Head of Merchant and Acquirer CEE, Visa
DIRECTION - INNOVATIONS
- How does technology support and contribute to operational efficiency?
- Which innovations will have the greatest impact on the retail landscape?
- The DNA of innovation - how do you create a culture of innovation within a company? How can companies manage this?
- Harnessing the potential of technology in retail development - AI, VR, ChatGPT, blockchain. What is already in place and used by companies in Poland?
- Green transformation as a strategy and a way to positive business (energy efficiency, optimizing supply management, plastic reduction and producer responsibility)
Environmental Manager, Jeronimo Martins Polska
CIO, Leroy Merlin
General Director of Visa in Poland
Senior Manager, Product & Engineering, Allegro
Field Sales Representative,
Digital Economy Analyst, Policy Insight
Business & Commerce Transformation Consultant,
- Supply Management Optimization. What is the true value of supply chain optimization?
- How to integrate entire value chains - from automation to delivery time and internal employee activities?
- Warehouse investment strategies
- Logistics industry perspectives
Director of Logistics and Supply Chain, Auchan Retail Poland
Wiceprezes Zarządu ds. Zarządzania Łańcuchem Dostaw, CCC
Director of the Control Center, Kaufland Poland Markety
Managing Director Fulfillment, InPost
BEST PRACTICE SHARING SESSION
- Why vetting a franchisee is important - risks
- How franchisors check the credibility of their contractors
- What tools support the process of checking franchisee credibility and how to use them
Strategic Client Manager, BIK Group
Advisory Solution Consultant, ServiceNow
Senior Manager - Cloud First ServiceNow Practice Lead, Accenture
- Data Technology. What opportunities does it bring for retail chains?
- Data analysis and the use of algorithms - how to track customer movement?
- Data optimization, enforcement, and use
- Cybersecurity and how to effectively protect yourself from threats?
Agile PMO & OpEx Director
Head of Sales,
Karim Sylla Dyrektor Analityki & Data Science, Grupa Żabka
Data Science Manager, Allegro Pay
- Effective optimization of customer service
- Digitization in practice. How to deliver an exceptional customer shopping experience in an era of increasing automation and dehumanization of store operations
- Hyper-personalisation. Using technology to create a connected and personalized shopping experience
Country Business Development & Digital Manager, IKEA Retail Polska
Director of Commercial Formats and Concepts Department,
Group CFO, BoardMember, OTCF
COO, Head of Strategy & Communication, Omnisense
*Persons in the process of confirmation
** The organizer reserves the right to change the program.